Emanuel Lutheran Church reaches out and embraces its community in old East Dallas at the corner of Peak and San Jacinto Streets. The church’s warm and inviting congregation enjoys a multi-cultural, inclusive heritage and a tradition of service.
Come worship with us Sunday at our English or Spanish-language services in our beautifully preserved historic sanctuary. You’ll find a dynamic pastor and a vibrant community of committed Christians who know and care about each other, the surrounding neighborhood and the world. For a special worship experience, come join us on Easter, Christmas, Pentecost and other special church days for a bi-lingual spirit-filled celebration filled with music, scripture, laughter and love.
You’ll be comfortable at Emanuel if:
- You are looking for a traditional Lutheran service updated for today’s world
- You speak Spanish and want to worship in your own language
- You want to make a difference in our neighborhood
- You want to help reach out to others in the world
- You want to raise your children with the support of a religious community
- You want thoughtful sermons, bible studies and Sunday School
- You want the option to dress casually at church
- You appreciate diversity
Come Join Us This Sunday
English Worship Service: 10:00 a.m.
Sunday School for all: 11:20 a.m.
Spanish Worship Service: 12:15 p.m.